Sunday 10 August 2014

Forbidden places

It's so difficult learning about the human world. For one thing, they're not very good at understanding our language. For another, there are so many interesting places to explore, but we never know whether the humans are going to be happy or not.

I found a lovely wooden bowl today, just the right size for a growing kitten:


The male human thought it was amusing, and he pulled out a box thing that he clicked. Then he said,'No, Alex, that's a fruit bowl,' and put me on the ground.

So I went to chase my sister. We play lots of games, running around and hiding from each other, and pouncing. But even Joan is getting a bit boring. Sometimes she doesn't like it when I jump on her and bite her ears. So she's finding places that I can't easily get to:


So frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment