Saturday 25 October 2014

Trolley

There is always so much to explore in our house, and so many mysteries to solve. One of them involves a kind of bag on wheels which the humans call a 'trolley'. Most of the time it sits near the front door; then at random times the female human takes it out for half an hour or so, and when she returns it's full of all kinds of exciting things, usually in smaller plastic bags. She won't let us play with them; she gets quite annoyed when we tear up the bags and try to eat them.

However I don't know where all the interesting things come from, or how she knows when to go out and collect them.

Still, the trolley itself is quite an interesting toy in its own right. Sometimes there are tantalising dangly cords in front of it, but I reckon they're a bit dangerous. I pulled them once, and it fell over on top of me. Thankfully it wasn't too heavy and I ran away before they found the camera.

Since then, the humans have put the dangling cords inside the trolley. I expect they did this to try and fool me, but I quickly figured out that it's a lot more fun to play with them this way - and I can now jump inside the trolley without knocking it over.

My sister doesn't join me inside - she's a bit of a scaredy-human at times - but she watches, so I often put my paw out to tempt her to battle.


I was thrilled to discover that a film was made about this, even if it's only 22 seconds long:


The trouble with this game is that I'm rather restricted by the bag part of the trolley. And then it's not so easy to get out without knocking the whole thing over...


... but I usually succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment