Thursday 18 September 2014

A doggy cat?

Sometimes I eat my food very fast. I'm always worried someone else will get there first. I like lots of human food, like cheese and eggs, and pittas. It's fun to eat breadcrumbs from the floor too.

Sometimes I chase and attack things. I like to roll over in the dust outside, and I like to chase balls, and flying things.

I'm also aware that I'm not very good at landing on my feet, unless I concentrate very hard. My sister Joan is much more graceful than I am.

And the humans tell me I lie in a most undignified fashion:


I just think it's common sense when it's so hot.

Especially when my sister wants to lie next to me:


She doesn't like being on her own, and I know I'm the biggest and greatest so I have to look after her.

But my humans keep laughing, and said that I must be part dog.

I assume this is a compliment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment