Friday 3 October 2014

A handsome cat

I believe I am a handsome cat. I think this is a good thing although I do not know what it means.

My humans have collected some toys which are kept in a basket:


I think they expect us to play with them when we are bored.

They don't understand.

If they play too, then of course we will join in. But where's the fun in choosing an allocated toy to play with by ourselves? There are far more interesting things to play with around the house. Tissues, ants, plugs, books. I'm sure there are lots more things too.

I've found a nice box to sleep in, outside above the washing machine. It usually has some nice used towels in it, which make a good nest:


When the humans eat, we like to be with them. But they won't let us on the table. We've given up trying now, unless of course the smell is REALLY good.

Instead I explore the high places in the room. One day I'm going to catch the thing that goes around and around, hanging from the ceiling. I think it's one of my fans.

In the meantime, I can attract attention quite nicely by jumping on the highest bookcases:


No comments:

Post a Comment