Wednesday 29 October 2014

Warm bed

The humans are not very good at regulating the temperature of their house. When we first got here, it was hot all the time. They seemed to be able to make some rooms cooler, some of the time, but not the whole house. We had to lie on the floor to stay cool, and drink lots of water.

But now it's much pleasanter. Perhaps they've worked out how to get it right, although they keep muttering that it will get colder. If they know that, why don't they do something about it?

Anyway, there's a very nice bed in the living room. I don't know if we're supposed to sleep in it, but I've noticed the old cat Cleo getting in there sometimes, and the humans don't stop her.

I thought I'd try it a few days ago, when the floor was feeling a bit on the chilly side. Just as I was about to curl up and go to sleep, my sister decided to join me:


It was really very comfortable although there wasn't much room to stretch out:


Still, I can see that we might make more use of this if it really does get colder. Particularly when the older cats want it...

No comments:

Post a Comment