Thursday 28 August 2014

Exhausting days

Just as we thought we were beginning to see a pattern to our days, it all changed.

The three smallest humans from our old family came over yesterday morning. Well, that's not so different, except that they bought two cat-sized humans too. I tried to make friends with one of them: 


I patted her in several places, but she didn't respond at all. Very mysterious. 


So I abandoned her for a while, thinking she was fast asleep with her eyes open. I do that sometimes. The regular-sized small humans played with lots of toys, so we joined in: 


Later on they wanted to run around holding ribbons, so we chased them - it was too noisy, though, so we had to hide. 

The unusual thing was that these extra humans ate their meals with my two humans, and then went to bed in my female human's study. We weren't allowed in.

The following morning I tried to be friendly to the other cat-sized human, but she was very fast asleep. I couldn't wake her up even when I jumped on her legs:


Still, the three ordinary humans were running around and playing, so we joined in with them. 

By the time all these extra people had gathered up their things and departed, after lunch this afternoon, Joan and I were exhausted!


No comments:

Post a Comment